But it’s still ok to think green! Here are some things you can do:
- Since the weather’s a bit cooler, turn off your air-cons and open your windows!
- You can walk for longer instead of taking motorised transport!
- Wonder out very loudly how come SGP 2012 and every other Singaporean government environmental initiative feels like they’re on the backburner instead of the forefront, as they should be?
- Check out Earth Hour (and Earth Hour Singapore – and then agree wholeheartedly with me (and not some newspaper hack) that hype and symbolism is better than complete ignorance!
- Check out ECO Singapore
- Check out greendrinks.sg!