I would’ve been well rested during ICT what with all the afternoon (and some morning) naps, but the last two days of training put paid to that.
So, this weekend, I went to the dentist and got the barnacles scraped off my pearly not-so-whites, got a G.I. George haircut, contemplated a facial and toyed with the idea of going for a foot-massage/pedicure before deciding to wash my car (myself). I now have short hair, white teeth and a shiny black car.
This weekend also, my platoon mates Dilbert shopped ‘with the missus’, David (not his real name) probably spent a lot of time at work and then with his girlfriend, while I am afraid to know if Sgt Foreskin is still contemplating a circumcision.
1. A Never Ending Story – Sandy Lam
2. Lost in the Snow – Russell Watson
3. Poor Man’s Two Step – John Delafose & the Eunice Playboys
4. Tears of Rage – Bob Dylan
5. The Seductress – Wynton Marsalis
6. Hey Joe – Jimi Hendrix
7. Jealous Guy – Bryan Ferry
8. Emotional Love – John Mellencamp
9. Little Red Rooster – Rolling Stones
10. Don’t Stop – Jolin Tsai
I swear I dunno how the last song got into my computer. Virus!